Massage Cupping therapy is used to soften tight muscles and tone attachments, loosen adhesions and lift connective tissue, bring hydration and blood flow to body tissues and drain excess fluids and toxins by opening lymphatic pathways.
Massage Cupping Bodywork therapy feels great and is beneficial on many levels:
- It wakes the body up and makes it feel invigorated, at the same time producing a profound level of healing through nervous system sedation.
- It stimulates the skin by increasing circulation and promoting a hydrated glow, while separating fused tissue layers and draining lymph.
- It works deeper by loosening adhesions, facilitating the muscles to operate more independently and stimulating healthy elimination of accumulated debris in the tissues, organs and systems.
Massage Cupping Bodywork is a pleasant and gentle, non-invasive technique that achieves powerful results in:
- Cellulite Reduction
- Pain Reduction
- Joint Mobilization
- Lymph Drainage
- Scar Reduction
- Skin Toning and Firming
- Detoxification - Movement of Stagnation
- Releasing Tight, Contracted Muscle Tissue
30 min Session - $60
Package of 4 Sessions - $180
After your Massage Cupping Session:
- Drink plenty of purest water
- Do not exercise until the next day
- Avoid chills, drafts or heat for 4-6 hrs
- Avoid showers, steam, sauna till next day
- Do not receive other bodywork for 48 hours as this could overload your system or it could negate the work that has been done
- If you are participating in the body contouring, it is important to leave the essential oils on overnight and not bath
- Subsequent sessions are recommended to get better results faster.
Service performed by licensed massage therapist. Appointment is required.
Schedule your visit today, or give a Gift of Beauty to someone you love! (215) 443-8800